E-presentation of the book: "Three Seas Initiative: Mapping National Perspectives"
The Latvian Institute of International Affairs is delighted to invite you to the e-presentation of the book: "Three Seas Initiative: Mapping National Perspectives". The presentation will be held online on June 20, from 10:00 - 11:15 am (Riga time).
The publication "Three Seas Initiative: Mapping National Perspectives" offers a collection of articles that discuss the priorities of the Initiative from the countries' perspectives. Each article identifies challenges and opportunities for the members participating in the Initiative. The publication provides the reader with an insight into the diversified views on the Initiative, its main shortcomings, and the future of the Initiative as envisaged by international experts. Noting the changing international environment caused by Russia's aggression in Ukraine in 2022, the publication also addresses how the recent security developments affect the Initiative.
- Imants Lieģis – Associate Fellow at Latvian Institute of International Affairs;
- Velina Tchakarova - Director of the Austrian Institute for European and Security Policy;
- Kamil Jarończyk - Managing Editor at Visegrad Insight;
- Mihai Sebe – Head of European Studies Unit at European Institute of Romania;
- Anthony B. Kim – Research Fellow in Economic Freedom, Editor of the Index of Economic Freedom, and Manager of Global Engagement for the Margaret Thatcher Center for Freedom.
Moderator: Mārtiņš Vargulis - Researcher at the LIIA and Editor of the book.
The publication is supported by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Latvia, while the discussion is a result of successful collaboration between the LIIA, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Latvia, and the Embassy of Poland in Latvia.
Published 09 June 2022